Know what interests and engages you. Test ideas you have about yourself. Build a supportive social network and make decisions that are right for you. Understand how taking care of yourself is fundamental to success in everything you do.
- A Little Stress is Good. Really.
- Asking for Help is Normal. And Necessary.
- Becoming a Better Listener
- Boost Your Study Skills
- De-Stress, Focus, and Perform Better through Mindfulness
- Defining Achievement
- Design Your Own Internship
- Do Majors = Jobs?
- Eating for Better Mood and Energy
- Fight Decision Fatigue
- Finals: Doing Well and Staying Well
- Finding Your Purpose When You Have No Clue
- Hacks for Better Eating Habits
- Healthy Ways to Handle Conflict
- How to Persevere
- Life is Messy
- Making Decisions
- Managing Imposter Syndrome
- Managing Procrastination
- Moving Beyond Rejection
- No Time to be Healthy?
- Time Management for the Win
- Time Management: Creating a Weekly Schedule
- Tired of Feeling Alone?
- Tough Relationship Decisions
- What If the Grade Didn't Matter?
- When to Quit
- Your Friends, Your Success
- Your Mindset Matters
What are you curious about? What matters to you? Know how the people and resources at the UW can help you learn, understand, and contribute.
- Are You Your GPA?
- Considering Graduate or Professional School
- Discover New Worlds in Your Own Backyard
- Doing Good Is Good For You
- Finding Your New Favorite Class
- First Impressions Matter
- Getting Comfortable with Public Speaking
- Getting Experience When You Don’t Have Any
- Getting Involved Again
- Got Experience?
- Having Fun For Free
- Making the Most of those Last Requirements
- Preparing for Professional Life
- Scholarships 101: Application Essays
- Scholarships 101: Finding Scholarships
- Solve World Problems
- Study Abroad is for Everyone
- Take the Pain Out of Teamwork
- Where's Your Focus – Learning or Competing?
Gather tools and knowledge to intentionally construct a career. Learn to identify and showcase your skills and strengths. Build a professional network to support you on a path to success.
- Asking for a Reference or Recommendation
- Between College and Career
- Career Conversations: Small Investment, Big Payoff
- Giving Effective Feedback
- Good Relationships Lead to Recommendations
- How a Professional Job Is Different from Being a Student
- Husky or Bank Account Running Low? $$ :-(
- Interviews: Asking Your Own Questions
- Interviews: Frequently Asked Questions
- Interviews: Initial Preparation
- Interviews: Making Your Case
- Interviews: The Right Way to Present Yourself
- Introducing Yourself
- Jobs Come Through People You Know
- Making the Most of Life Online
- Making Your Résumé Competitive
- Map a Path to Meaningful Work
- Networking Now Pays Off Later
- Saving for Summer Vacation (or Other Financial Goals)
- The Strength of a Diverse Network
- The Value of Part-Time Employment
- Three Main Strategies for Finding A Job
- Using Your Health Benefits
- Writing a Stand-Out Cover Letter
- Writing Your Résumé
- You Are Your Network
Reflect on your experiences large and small – how do they connect? Weave your experiences into a meaningful whole – the story of your growth and learning.
- Applying for Scholarships Gets You More than Money
- Benefits of Lifelong Learning
- Considering an Additional Major or a Minor?
- Deep Learning Comes from Reflection
- Gratitude is Healthy
- Lead with Your Values
- Leaders are Made, Not Born
- Plan Your Life by Accident
- Show Yourself a Little Compassion
- Tools to Help You Along the Way
- Why vote?
- Your Major: A Hypothesis